Love your 3D Deco Light, but you are moving? Don,t forget to purchase your replacement sticker, so you can ensure that your favorite light follows you to your new home!
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR 3D CRACK STICKER
- Unfold sticker and flatten creases.
- Place sticker at a desired location, place tape (painter’s tape or similar) at the edge of the top of the sticker and mark arrows on tape and sticker for placement reference.
- Carefully remove the back of the sticker.
- Align arrows and carefully stick the top (top 1-2 inches) of the sticker to the wall, make sure you hold the bottom portion away from the wall.
- Use a credit card or dull flat surface to slowly adhere the sticker, pressing against the paper backing, removing any air bubbles that may arise, remember to keep the bottom part of the sticker off the wall as you work your way down, out and towards the edges until the end.
- Very slowly peel off the paper from the wall, making sure that the (fine edges) are stuck to the wall. If any of the sticker peels up with the paper, simply put it back against the wall and press firmly with a credit card until sticker adheres to the wall.
- Drill a hole in the spaces marked X and inset the wall plug, provided. Insert the screws provided to approximately ¾ of the way and place light onto screws.
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR 3D CRACK STICKER WITHOUT DAMAGING YOUR WALL