Size - L26.5” × D3.94” × H3.46”
Uses 3 x AAA batteries sold separately
- Safe - Cordless, battery operated
- Cool - Never gets hot to the touch
- Green - Uses LED bulbs
- Easy - Simple to install
- Awesome - Looks great On or OFF
- Fun - 3D Crack Sticker Included
- Conveniant - ON/OFF switch
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR 3D CRACK STICKER
- Unfold sticker and flatten creases.
- Place sticker at the desired location, place tape (painter’s tape or similar) at the edge of the top of the sticker and mark arrows on tape and sticker for placement reference.
- Carefully remove the back of the sticker.
- Align arrows and carefully stick the top (top 1-2 inches) of the sticker to the wall, make sure you hold the bottom portion away from the wall.
- Use a credit card or dull flat surface to slowly adhere the sticker, pressing against the paper backing, removing any air bubbles that may arise, remember to keep the bottom part of the sticker off the wall as you work your way down, out and towards the edges until the end.
- Very slowly peel off the paper from the wall, making sure that the (fine edges) are stuck to the wall. If any of the sticker peels up with the paper, simply put it back against the wall and press firmly with credit card until the sticker adheres to the wall.
- Drill a hole in the spaces marked X and inset the wall plug, provided. Insert the screws provided to approximately ¾ of the way and place light onto screws.
- Please remove the screws from the wall prior to removing the crack sticker.
- Using a standard hair dryer set the heat to the highest setting.
- Applying heat to the sticker should be done evenly… holding the dryer 1-2 inches from the wall.
- Make sure to heat the entire surface before attempting to remove the sticker.
- Once you have heated the entire sticker, start to remove the sticker from the top slowly pulling it off the wall in a downward motion.
- Position the dryer above the sticker as you pull it off to help release the adhesive.
- For best results please do not rush this process. Take your time and remove the sticker slowly.
- Use warm water with soap to remove some of the leftover adhesive.
NOTE – This process will vary depending on the climate in your area and how long the sticker has been on your wall.